July 8, 2009

Long time no talkie!

Hello world!! Yes I still blog, I just got to busy. :( But no more, I like to blog and I am going to be way more candid then I use to be. So here is my disclaimer:

You might not agree with me, this happens alot. So the things I might say or post you don't have to agree with but I do ask if you disagree with me, do so respectfully. Understand that this a personal blog and in no way do I speak for millions. I might blog about things that make you smile or might make you cry. Or shake your fists angrily at the screen. This is John's blog also but please understand that it most likely me (Aimee) that is blogging all the time. So why not just have my very own blog? Because I like to think that you all care just as much about him. In addition my blog is in no way to insight sympathy, jealousy, or hate. I hope at times my words might be insightful, encouraging, or empowering. But since I am one to ramble it might just be at times (or most of the times) my soapbox.

End of disclaimer.

So what has happened since my last entry, which was back at the beginning of April?

Chinese and Russian cyber-spies allegedly infiltrated the US electrical grid.


North Korea departed the six party talks and resumed its nuclear program.



The Camel Reproduction Center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, announced the birth of Injaz, the first cloned camel.



Argentina claimed, 1,700,000 square kilometers of the World Ocean.



SWINE FLU!



Iraq did not extend the deadline for the US Armed Forces to withdraw from the Iraq War.



Jacob Zuma was inaugurated as President of South Africa.



President Barack Obama proclaimed May 2009 as Jewish American Heritage Month.



Kris Allen won American Idol.



Harvard University discovered a molecular mechanism that regulates coagulation.



TV COMPLETED THEIR SWITCH FROM ANALOG TO DIGITAL TELEVISION!!!



Eddie Bauer went bankrupt!



Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, MICHAEL JACKSON (KING OF POP), Billy Mays, Karl Malden, and Steve McNair have all died!



Independence Day!


That was just some of the millions of things that have happened! What has happened in my life?

work
work
work
work
school
school
school
sleep (sometimes)

So there you go! An update and disclaimer all in post. Be ready y'all I am gonna be doin me some bloggin! (Yeah I don't really actually talk like that)

0 comments: