July 20, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Wow! Today is July 20th. It's already July 20th and in just a couple hours it will be July 21st. More than halfway through the month and already halfway through the year!! It's amazing how time goes by so fast. All the plans that have come and past. Sometimes I wish I could stop time and spend time with each of my friends and family. How many times have I said, "Yeah let's get together." or "Yeah we need to go do that." But when do those times come up? It seems I never have any free time. I work 40 hours a week then when I am home I am doing homework or housework. Is it time I just say whatever? Or maybe I just need to find a different routine.
Maybe I need to stop wasting time. How much time do I spend on the computer or watching TV? Probably too much.

I can't stop time or slow it down. But I am breathing and God is giving me time. It is time I just start to use my time wisely. Make time for God, family, and friends. I am one person and it is impossible to do everything. The pressure I put on myself causes me to lose valuable time. So it's time to set the alarm start my day and live each day to the fullest!!

0 comments: