December 28, 2010

Only Three More Months!!!

Carl is NINE MONTHS OLD!!!  Where has the time gone?  Since it is going by quickly I know I need to get on to planning the 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY.  But in the mean time I am going to enjoy every second with this little guy.

  •  He is about 18 lbs.  We get mixed comments of "Oh he is so big", or "He is so tiny".  I think he is pretty heavy, but I have to trot him around. :)
  • He loves to eat!  His food consists of baby food, regular food, boobie food; with him anything goes.
  • He is a good napper.  I put him down and he plays for a second then he is out like a light.  When it is time to wake up he greets me with a little giggle and a smile.  Then of course he wants to snuggle with me for a bit.
  • He "crawls" all over the place.  (His crawl consists of a low prone army crawl)
  • He has one tooth that has broken through, it peeks out just a bit.  Can't wait to see that toothy grin!
  • Speaking of grins, he likes to grin with his tongue out.  (The best pic of this eludes me, but trust me I will capture it!)
  • He talks alot!!!  He babbles (likes to say Da Da, working on Ma Ma) and will just make random noises.  He used to just do it at home, but now he is very loud almost everywhere.
  •  He wants my constant attention, this is a blessing and a curse.  But I love it!

1 comments:

Danette said...

Thanks for your comments! I see you follow a lot of my high school friends' blogs. How are we all connected? Danette