January 16, 2011

I think the scale is lying!

A little over a week ago Mr. Carl had his nine month old well baby appointment.  The most exciting part of the appointments is to get the measurements.  I was rather shocked to see the scale saying Carl only weighs 18.2 lbs.  He seems so much heavier!  The appointment was supposed to be low key.  Just a check up and no shots.  That is what I told Carl.  But since we are flying to Houston next month to see Grandma and Uncle D, I went ahead with the flu shot.  So now I am the mom that lied to her child.  But Carl didn't seemed phase.  It was only the one little poke and there were no tears!!  He let out a little bit of a whine but then went back to his giggly smiling self!

So as far as the weight goes he dropped a bit on the scale.  From 25th to 10th percentile.  But there are no concerns because Carl loves to eat and he eats all the time.  Along with eating he is a mover.  He keeps mama moving!   And he keeps us laughing! 

0 comments: